- It is an opportunity for self-employment with no time bounds; a designer can work at their convenient time.
- Website design has place mobility which is solely dependent on the availability of internet; it can be done from anywhere.
- It is a well-paying venture, depending on an individual’s skill and competence.
- Website design provides a world of opportunities for jobs in various industries; it does not confine an individual to any particular business type.
- It is a great employment opportunity with limited requirements. All it takes is ones hard work and risk taking ability.
- Website design is a business from which one can receive instant feedback. This is evident from the level of visitor interaction on the site.
- The nature of website design work requires the designer to sit for long hours in front of a computer. This gives rise to fatigue and other health risks.
- Unlike conventional jobs, website design has no time frame, and hence it may be required of a designer to work at odd hours to service the ever impatient clients.
- Learning for website designers is endless. This is as a result of the ever changing internet technologies. An individual must seek always to be up to speed with the trends and coding updates.
- Multitasking is a mandatory skill that is necessary for website design. This is true since the designer works on various projects from a wide scope of industries.
- The content of the work done by designers may not always be interesting. Certain jobs may be downright boring, but they must be done.